As the saying goes, there is more than one way to skin a cat. This is true also when you make Bible modules. I would make a comment here, that THE BEST WAY for making a module for theWord is within the program itself. That I say because every time you pass a module through a converter, you run the risk of corrupting parts of it. In the “old days” (I have been in this business of creating modules for about 15 years I guess. I started with e-Sword, and migrated to theWord and mySword.) I ran across modules made by who knows for e-Sword, and the module just would not work correctly in any Bible program. I converted them to theWord and they still were giving me weird behavior. So the preferred method is with theWord itself. MySword is a Bible app for the Android devices, and you cannot make anything natively in that program. You have to make the module in e-Sword or theWord and convert it.